PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate licence between two formats?

batt4513
April 13th, 2020, 01:05
Im looking into starting to run Fantasy Grounds. There is a lot to learn. My question is if i order it and download it to my PC at home. Can i then Download it to my Macbook pro as well?

Bonkon
April 13th, 2020, 01:10
Good Day and Welcome Batt4513 :)
You can download on multiple computers and use your license as long as it is only you using it. All download content will update by your license when you update.

LordEntrails
April 13th, 2020, 01:11
Yes. But you can not use FG on both computers at the same time (against license) or have one connect to the other (FG will block).

batt4513
April 13th, 2020, 01:13
perfect thats what i was hoping for just didn't know if the licence would run one on windows and the other being Mac. Thanks

Bonkon
April 13th, 2020, 01:14
Yes. But you can not use FG on both computers at the same time (against license) or have one connect to the other (FG will block).

If you are wanting to connect to your own game all you need to do is start another FG and select Join Game. Put in a User Name and localhost for the Host Address.

Bonkon
April 13th, 2020, 01:15
Or, you can not put your license in the second computer and connect as a Demo user if you want it on both computers.