PDA

View Full Version : LFP. Five Torches Deep - UTC/GMT +3

Naughty Sparkle
April 12th, 2020, 20:38
FG Licence: Ultimate
Fantasy Grounds Version: Unity
Game System: Five torches deep, with some house rules. (OSR DnD distilled from 5e rules)

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +3
Day of week and time: Every session is scheduled individually via Doodle.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours per session max, at least once per month. Ideally weekly or once per two weeks.
Term: We will be starting with a simple dungeon, if our personalities match, and we’re having fun we could keep going.

Text or Voice: Voice only, text during the game is fine if asking questions privately but I will ignore any role-play done by this method.
Voice software used: Discord, It is required to play.
Will this be recorded and/or live-streamed? No. If any recording is done by me or by others, a permission will be needed from all precipitants. I’d like to record a game if we encounter any bugs, so they can be demonstrated easily.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Unknown.
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players minimum, 4 preferred & 5 is maximum
Character starting level & equipment: Fresh start.
Character restrictions: No cool lone wolves, they usually have a short lifespan.

Scenario: A group of strangers meets in a tavern, each carrying what they own in their bags or worn on their bodies. No jobs to go around, and no gold to buy food. The strangers set out of the familiar walls of the black citadel into the wilderness in hopes to uncover treasures from the old world. Plenty of treasure out there, if you can get it out alive.

More info: All resources needed to play are provided in the discord, list of house rules are provided.

Expectation: Not every game is for everyone and this is no expectation, and sometimes personalities and play styles do no match up and it is fine, just say so and no hard feelings. I generally expect people to be responsible adults, that answer messages, schedule times and show up when it is game time, flakes are kicked out. Do not be a jerk, I won’t tolerate bad behaviour.

Update 22.4: The campaign has currently 3 players (if you count the GM) and one player on unsure of their times. There are still, 1 (or 2) spots open. I've sent people private messages posting into this thread who have expressed their interest. Every session is scheduled on player availability, the time is polled and no regular time has been set yet. However, for the session 0 and session 1 have been set on 8pm on UTC/GMT +3, use world time buddy or something similar to check if it works for you.

Nod
April 14th, 2020, 03:24
i would love to play in this. Is this on the calendar?

Bytor144
April 14th, 2020, 06:12
Yes! I've seen some things on five torches and am very eager to play. I also have Unity.

zapgun
April 14th, 2020, 07:57
I'd be interested as well (depending on the day and time of course).

CrazyYodler
April 14th, 2020, 16:30
Would be interested as well. Let me know if you would need any information from myself.

Tallyst
April 15th, 2020, 00:41
I would love to play this, but I am not in your time zone. You didn't list the play times. Just in case, can you list those?

FinchIV
April 15th, 2020, 02:06
Hail!

Interested in joining depending on time. I am a player who is willing to work with you the DM and the other players to create a character that benefits everyones experience. I'm a team player and love collaborative worldbuilding. I'm very litterate with the game mechanics as well but not a rules lawyer and comfortable with whatever house rules.

AmadanNaBriona
April 16th, 2020, 02:10
I have Five Torches Deep and have been intrigued by it for a while. Would be interested in playing if we can sync schedules (I am in EST.)

StylinLP38
April 19th, 2020, 07:28
Hey, I am interested in playing anything OSR. They are hard to find and will jump at a chance to enjoy a game. I have FG Unity and Ultimate license. PST time zone. Play any character and a RPer. Even in combat. Moving mini's around isnt my style. Let me know when. Oh, your 7 hours ahead of me. I guess that will not work.

Nod
April 20th, 2020, 00:07
Just thought i would post a link to a recent ruleset module i created for Five Torches Deep.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?56608-Five-Torches-Deep-Ruleset-Module

Naughty Sparkle
April 22nd, 2020, 15:16
I've updated the first post.