PDA

View Full Version : Journal Entry #3: No news is good news

Goblin-King
February 13th, 2007, 10:02
There's nothing very exciting to write about this week, apart from the fact that there really aren't any actual features on the to do list any more.

We've been fixing bugs, going over some things that needed a bit more polish and gathering all the existing issues we've found and had reported to us by the testers. Progress on that has been pretty good as well.

Next up, along with continued work on the bug list, are the installers and the lite version of the program.

Tokuriku
February 13th, 2007, 10:25
Thanks for the update :)
Might be that nothing interesting happened for you but it's wonderfull for us awaiting the release!

sunbeam60
February 13th, 2007, 10:50
No news, in this case, definitely *is* good news. If you're at that point, we're getting closer to a release. Must feel good to see all that work finally come together?

Aescleal
February 13th, 2007, 18:59
There's nothing very exciting to write about this week, apart from the fact that there really aren't any actual features on the to do list any more.

My bad... is there a list of the "features"? Seeing as there really aren't any actual features on the do list any more! :D

Woohoo! Time is ticking away, and FGII looms on the horizon!

joshuha
February 13th, 2007, 19:47
My bad... is there a list of the "features"? Seeing as there really aren't any actual features on the do list any more! :D

Woohoo! Time is ticking away, and FGII looms on the horizon!

There is an unofficial one on the beta forums but not sure if we can post it out here yet.

Emod
March 15th, 2007, 16:17
I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but in addition to the feature list request above, is there an anticipated release date for FGII? I'm pretty certain you can't (nor would want to) give anything concrete, but even a general season would be nice. While i love and use your product, I only come to these boards every few months and don't want to miss the release.

Yenooc
March 15th, 2007, 19:01
I'd like to echo the requests for a list of features that will be added/improved in FGII. I'd like to see a complete list, of course, but I'm particularly interested in news on changes/improvements to the Fog-of-War feature.