PDA

View Full Version : LFG subforums

fetjesus
April 12th, 2020, 12:56
Hello!

Uncertain if this is the correct forum for this question.

However, is there any chance that you can break up the LFG forum into several forums? It would be nice to have for example, LFG Europe, LFG north america, LFG Asia etc. I think that this would help alot to get a more active player base and utilization of fantasy grounds.

As it is today when I try to find groups I need to sort through time zones that is very unavailable to me, a lot of USA. Imagine if we from Europe could check a Europe forum.

With kind regards
Mikael

superteddy57
April 12th, 2020, 13:14
Thank you for the suggestion and we will take that into consideration. If you have any other great ideas or suggestions, there is a link in my signature that we track what the community wants. That way ideas like this don't get lost in the forums.

damned
April 12th, 2020, 13:49
Hello!

Uncertain if this is the correct forum for this question.

However, is there any chance that you can break up the LFG forum into several forums? It would be nice to have for example, LFG Europe, LFG north america, LFG Asia etc. I think that this would help alot to get a more active player base and utilization of fantasy grounds.

As it is today when I try to find groups I need to sort through time zones that is very unavailable to me, a lot of USA. Imagine if we from Europe could check a Europe forum.

With kind regards
Mikael

Welcome Mikael

What does your timezone matter?
If you only look in your timezone you will miss out on all the games that are posted in other timezones but are running at the time you are available...

fetjesus
April 13th, 2020, 06:50
I know. And all way of sorting. And no I wont miss, I can go into the other forums if I like. If I don't then I don't. :)

Welcome Mikael

What does your timezone matter?
If you only look in your timezone you will miss out on all the games that are posted in other timezones but are running at the time you are available...

LordEntrails
April 13th, 2020, 16:21
Discussions about a new LFG/Calendar system has been brought up before and there is a thread with a bunch of community members discussing various approaches and what would be desired etc.

If I remember, the Devs have also said it is something they would like to address, but it is certainly after FGU is released and is not (yet) the highest priority.