PDA

View Full Version : We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat

TroyLAHughes
April 12th, 2020, 05:04
Welcome aboard the Seahawk. After a festive night of drinking at the Muleskull Tavern in the Dock ward you and your mates are going to retire to dreams of the open water and the fortune that awaits in the morning. The Seahawk guided by Captain Hobbs has recruited you to aid him and his crew to search for treasure on an island SW of Waterdeep. Must select Sailor background and create new 1st Level PC from PHB. I can discuss flexibility on any variation to these restrictions. I would love to play 1-3 times a week depending on time and availability. I am targeting WED/FRI/SAT in the afternoon or evening. 4-6 hour sessions. This too can be adjusted and modified.

TMO
April 13th, 2020, 05:05
I don't have the bandwidth for another game, but I must say that this setup looks pretty awesome.

boychemist
April 14th, 2020, 18:40
Hello,

I noticed that I am labeled as active on the recruiting list. What does that mean to you?
I have a Discord ID that matches my ID here if you want to chat with me.

Would you accept a rogue character with the Swashbuckler archetype(from Xanthar's Guide)? Do you have any preference on race for the characters? I am thinking of a Half-Elf or a Human. What mechanism do you want used to set the character's ability scores?

Looking forward to beginning the adventure.

Which version of Fantasy Grounds are you using?

TroyLAHughes
April 14th, 2020, 21:45
Active means I excepted you into the group. I will send you an invite on Discord, soon.
your Rouge is fine, no problem. No racila preferences, either will work.
I am new to FG and chose to go with Unity even though it is in Beta. It has some bugs and is not optomized yet. When it is ready it should be awesome.
For now I am using screen share through discord to see our gae maps and details.
I do everything throuth FG Unity while you have your PC in hand as thoug you were playing and rolling in person.
I have ran several sessions now and it is working pretty good.