PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Fri-Sun 5e Game Central US TZ

Fluffypuff
April 12th, 2020, 04:52
FG License: Ultimate (usually DM for friends)
Time Zone: Central Time USA, etc.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Hopefully weekly Friday, Saturday, or Sunday from 9:30ish PM to 1:00 AM. I know this is late but maybe it will work for some west coast tables!
Term: Long term. I enjoy character/relationship development.
Voice: I have Discord and am willing to download and use other VC software.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E please!
Game System Experience: A whole bunch! I have been DMing and playing 5E since its release.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm a novice. I've played about 20 hours as a DM and about 20 hours as a player.
Character Type Preferred: I've played and enjoyed most classes/roles. I can fill whatever the table needs. Interesting RP is much more important to me than interesting combat although I like both.

I've been playing D&D off and on (mostly off) since AD&D when my friend's brother made us because no one else played in my hometown. Now I've found myself falling in love with 5E! I've been playing mostly as a DM since the core books came out and have started to love the RP aspect of the game. I'm looking for a like-minded set of players that aren't afraid to play characters with deep backgrounds, secrets, drama, relationships, etc. I've never been able to be a player in a game like that with my current tables and I'm hoping that there are more of you out there! I like the idea that the players' actions have consequences and how they behave sets the tone of conversations with NPCs. I've had enough of the murderhobo life. I'm also open to custom/homebrew and UA/play test content. Absolutely OK with new players and DMs as long as they like what they're reading here!

Please please please let me know if there is room at your table for someone like me!