PDA

View Full Version : Chatbox not calculating my dice rolls.

Dinamar Warfield
April 12th, 2020, 04:38
OK, so I have looked for hours and feel like I'm just not searching the correct terms. Currently, in our game whenever I roll an action or anything with a + the chatbox doesn't calculate the full amount. This is working for everyone else in my group and did at some point work for me, making me believe I clicked something off. D&D 5e

scenario: roll a D20 + 3, in chatbox. Dice shows 14 + 3. it will only 17 if I right click and click the =. Everyone else's seems to just show the correct number.

what am I doing wrong?

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2020, 04:41
Welcome.

This was fixed in the last update. I think it was earlier today. Make sure you update and see if this is resolved for you :)

You can search the forums (Site Search ) for 'sum' and you should see some posts and discussion about it.

Dinamar Warfield
April 12th, 2020, 04:47
Thank for the searching tip. Thing is it worked Friday and today when I updated the issue showed up. Could it be possible that the update broke it for me? My client is up to date.

Thanks again for the quick response. Off to search 'Sum'.

Dinamar Warfield
April 12th, 2020, 18:07
Thank for the searching tip. Thing is it worked Friday and today when I updated the issue showed up. Could it be possible that the update broke it for me? My client is up to date.

Thanks again for the quick response. Off to search 'Sum'.

Thanks again for the tip. I had to reinstall the client for it to work.