PDA

View Full Version : New to FG, looking for blank character sheet

Bernie
April 12th, 2020, 03:23
New to FG but have played lots on Roll20. I'm looking for blank character sheet to join an AL Game.

Bernie
April 12th, 2020, 03:35
Do I have to pay monthly to play?

damned
April 12th, 2020, 03:43
Welcome Bernie

On FGC load up manage characters and choose 5e. On FGU start a new campaign and choose 5E.

Once in go to Characters and create a new one.

Bernie
April 12th, 2020, 03:48
Thank you. Will do

claycub
April 12th, 2020, 04:53
PLEASE, ALSO find WHAT ORDER you need to create your character!! The process to add-up your stats/traits/skills correctly is DEPENDANT on the order you choose!

My notes when I was graced with a professional instructor:
PLAYERS - Only need DEMO version installed
- Get all materials from the DM
- Basic SRD is available offline without DM
- Load Campaign, 5e Sample Campaign
Core Rules: Bestiary, Data, Magic Items (all water-downed versions of DM/PHB/MM)

PC GENERATOR PROCESS: Stats first, Background Second, then Race/Class
- Pic import, 2000pix width or less

If you stumble and just click all around, you can really miscalculate your character. Enjoy and see you later as a DM!

TXCBoy36
May 16th, 2020, 08:44
PLEASE, ALSO find WHAT ORDER you need to create your character!! The process to add-up your stats/traits/skills correctly is DEPENDANT on the order you choose!

My notes when I was graced with a professional instructor:
PLAYERS - Only need DEMO version installed
- Get all materials from the DM
- Basic SRD is available offline without DM
- Load Campaign, 5e Sample Campaign
Core Rules: Bestiary, Data, Magic Items (all water-downed versions of DM/PHB/MM)

PC GENERATOR PROCESS: Stats first, Background Second, then Race/Class
- Pic import, 2000pix width or less

If you stumble and just click all around, you can really miscalculate your character. Enjoy and see you later as a DM!

Also remember that you can not roll stats for AL. Be sure and follow the rules for the stat creation. You have to use the array or points system..