PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Catacombs of Sunles Sorrow - Friday 7pm GMT - 2pm EST

stevesomerton
April 11th, 2020, 21:19
Please come join us in the Catacombs of Sunless Sorrow where our characters will delve into the depths of darkness and bravely uncover mysteries and ancient secrets.

If you are a brave hero and are free on Friday, then why not bring your backpack, your weapons and whatever magic you can muster.

FG License: Ultimate - You can use the FREE License

Game System: D&D 5E (Wizards of the Coast)

Time Zone: GMT (7pm GMT - 2pm EST)

Day of the week: Friday

Duration: 3 Hours

Game Room: Please use game room #1

Frequency: Fortnightly

Voice: Discord

Players Needed: 8 Spaces

Respond here or send me a PM.

Our group has been running playing various games for several years.

Gandorf
April 11th, 2020, 22:27
Hi! I'm interested in joining your party and I am available for those hours. I've played D&D for multiple years now, but new to the FG System. I'm looking to play in a game to help learn the system as I intend to start DM'ing some games once I'm more familiar (recently subscribed to FGU). Happy to play any class, though most familiar with the melee classes. Thanks!

Gandorf

NerdLolson
April 11th, 2020, 22:38
Hi!

I'm eager to join your party and available at the hours. I've played (on and off) D&D from classic, via AD&D to 5th edition, but newbie to FG. Anyways I'd like to join the adventure, and would like to know what kind of characters are needed? I'd like to play Druid or Barbarian, or some other meleeish class.

Nerd Lolson

backwardoracle
April 11th, 2020, 22:59
:) I'll be the GM for the game, you can drop me a pm, it will be in the forgotten realms, the far northwest of Faerun, we'll get you sorted with characters, asap, the earlier you get in the easier the chance to get the class you want :)

stevesomerton
April 12th, 2020, 09:07
Spaces are filling fast so please reserve your spot as soon as you can.

stevesomerton
April 12th, 2020, 09:27
Update: 2 spaces left.

T1Katana556
April 12th, 2020, 12:08
Hey i'm interested in joining your game. been playing D&D tabletop from AD&D2nde, been on Fantasy Grounds for about 2 weeks i've watched the youtube tutorials so i have a very basic understanding of the controls and i'm confident i'll be an asset to the party. I prefer playing a caster (Cleric, Mage, Druid,) but i'll also run melee (Ranger, Assassin,)......I have no idea what Game Room #1, Frequency : Fortnightly, or Voice : Discord is so some further information is requested. If you feel i can game with your group. your future friend Katana556

stevesomerton
April 12th, 2020, 12:30
I have no idea what Game Room #1, Frequency : Fortnightly, or Voice : Discord is so some further information is requested. If you feel i can game with your group. your future friend Katana556

Frequency Fortnightly means the game runs every two weeks

Discord is an online chat server where you use a mic to speak with others

Do you have a mic?

AlterZwerg
April 12th, 2020, 18:06
Hi there,
if thereīs still some place to fill iīd like to join your group.
Iīve been playing since AD&D2nd and right now i donīt have any plans on Friday evenings for the foreseeable future.
I own an Ultimate License myself, Discord and mic are also available.
Regarding Characters i have a tendency for Dwarfs or Humans, Clerics and Paladins. Been playing a Bard in P&P for the last four years though and would fill any slot needed to help the group.

So if you need me, my Warhammer, Shield, Lute or whatever else hurts the most are yours.