PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with COVID-19? Lets save the Forgotten Realm instead!

Hybridlol
April 11th, 2020, 19:40
FG License: GM has Fantasy Ground Unity Ultimate so players need at least demo installed
Game System: D&D 5E.

Time Zone: CST (UTC/GMT-05) USA
Day of week and time: Fridays late night 6:30PM-~10:30PM CST (PST players welcome!) AND Saturday mornings ( 8AM-12PM, can run longer if party has no plans)
Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 2 Hour session, 5 Hour Session, etc. & i.e. Weekly, every other week, once a month, etc.
Term: Long term, hopefully finish the campaign in 4-5 sessions.
Text or Voice: i.e. Text, Voice preferred, Mix of both great. You can do some interesting role-playing with fantasy grounds languages!
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not at this time.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, 50/50 Medium Combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level basic starting gear from PHB+1.
Character restrictions: PHB+1

Good evening adventurers! We are looking to gather 3 brave souls to adventure the Sword Coast to gather wealth, knowledge, and honor. The path you all may take is up to you all as I've always been a flexible GM, whether that is in the rules or where the adventurers want to explore in the vast realm of Forgotten Realms. If you are up for my first digital GM experience due to Covid-19 please hit me up if the time frames work for you and I'm sure we can have a very enjoyable time.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=4505

Redfern
April 11th, 2020, 19:55
greetings! I am looking for a group I am new to FG but I have played some form of DnD for 40 years shoot me a msg!

ebverhulst
April 11th, 2020, 20:05
I can on Saturdays, but not on Fridays, if that's okay, let me know.

I've played D&D off and on since '79 and have been playing 5e for the last year or so. New to FG.

Vos
April 11th, 2020, 22:11
I am free on Friday nights.
I am toying with an Arcana Cleric of Mystra (mainly because I have never ever played a cleric). This would be a Var human with the Magic Initiate feat (the concept is he is just brimming over with magic). Warning, this would not be the standard healer cleric.

I could also play a straight Hexblade Tiefling (mainly I never played a Tiefling before). He could also branch out into a Divine Soul Sorcerer.

Let me know what openings you have and I will try to fill them.
Thanks for any consideration.

~~I too have only a little experience with FG.

Gandorf
April 11th, 2020, 22:24
Hi! I'm interested in playing and available for either time frame. I've been playing D&D for multiple years and now learning the FG setup with hopes of DM'ing some games in the future (recently subscribed to the Ultimate license). I have mostly played melee characters (Barb, fighter, monk) but am open to learning just about any class based on party needs. Thanks for your consideration!

Gandorf

DullRage
April 11th, 2020, 22:46
Hey I'm new to FG and would be interested in playing! I'm open Friday's if you're still looking for players!

Follies
April 12th, 2020, 01:22
Pretty sure the time stamp for today has passed, but if plans changed and you need another player, I'd be happy to!

Hybridlol
April 12th, 2020, 02:19
Good evening. I'm shocked by how fast the community jumped on the thread for my first game on Fantasy grounds. Within 20 minutes I have already filled the party. I appreciate you all leaving a reply and hopefully can be in touch with some of you in the future!