PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Overlap Issue

MaxAstro
April 11th, 2020, 04:48
I'm currently running a Pathfinder campaign with six players, and I'm having a very frustrating overlap issue. When a map is pinned, the "edit mask" button overlaps the sixth player, and attempting to click it just brings up that player's character sheet.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2020, 02:49
Move the map window?

Can you give us a screen shot please?

MaxAstro
April 12th, 2020, 03:57
Here's a screenshot showing the issue. As I've circled, when the map is pinned the sixth player overlaps the mask button, making it impossible to edit the mask without unpinning the map. This is massively inconvenient since you typically want the map pinned during exploration so that you can easily access other windows.

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2020, 04:21
Ah! Yea. Right click > Layers > Enter Mask Mode

MaxAstro
April 12th, 2020, 04:41
Oh! Forgot I could do that. Still, annoying extra step... There's no way to move the player icons out of the way or make them smaller?

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2020, 04:43
Not without an extension :(

Can always add it to the wishlist. Perhaps the ability to re-arrange the portraits? I can see that being useful. Perhaps putting them into a vertical column too :)

MaxAstro
April 12th, 2020, 04:45
Or even just automatically shrinking the portraits if there are too many... Alternatively, since the portrait is bigger than the mask button, have the mask button take precedence over the portrait when they overlap.

Are you aware of any extensions that modify the portraits?

LordEntrails
April 12th, 2020, 05:04
Or even just automatically shrinking the portraits if there are too many... Alternatively, since the portrait is bigger than the mask button, have the mask button take precedence over the portrait when they overlap.

Are you aware of any extensions that modify the portraits?
No, I'm not aware of any such extensions. Though I would think it would be on the simpler side to write. But since I don't really write extensions... easy for me to say :)

superteddy57
April 12th, 2020, 13:09
Thank you for the report. Created a ticket for us to investigate this FGU-1036