PDA

View Full Version : Condition indicators causing issues?

Battlewear
April 11th, 2020, 00:24
Good day all,

I am just reaching out, we are in the middle of playing and our DM applied a condition indicator to a player and it covered his icon with a large "mens bathroom" type of icon. The icon covers his whole image.

She (the DM) has a similar issue with the monsters and it covers them (the monsters) to the point that she is unable to see who or what anything is, the players have to help identify things.

Any idea what is happening or how to fix this??

LordEntrails
April 11th, 2020, 03:30
This is usually caused when a FG grid is sized at less than 10 pixels per square. I think it can be solved by removing and re-locking the token scale from the right mouse.

Battlewear
April 14th, 2020, 17:05
This is usually caused when a FG grid is sized at less than 10 pixels per square. I think it can be solved by removing and re-locking the token scale from the right mouse.

Good day LordEntrails,

Thank you very much, after speaking with my wife about this, she now understands the issue.. It makes sense..
So I guess the question is, do you have a recommended map size to use to help stop this from happening? She indicated that the map she used was pretty small..

Zacchaeus
April 14th, 2020, 18:04
It's more dependent on the grid size. Usually FG battlemaps expect a 50px grid. So scale the map to 5ft. equals 50px.