PDA

View Full Version : Stark White on Black Letters, Numbers and Common Words TOKEN PACK!

Remedeez
April 10th, 2020, 19:30
Hello everyone!

I am somewhat visually impaired, so I made a more stark token pack, including letters, numbers, and certain phrases like "TRAP", "NPC", "ALLY" and a few others. The tokens are WHITE LETTERS, on a BLACK BACKGROUND, with a WHITE RIM.

Feel free to use these in your games!

License

I give express permission that you MAY use these in Adventure Modules, Content Modules, etc. for commercial, non-commercial, or personal use. You MAY NOT re-sell these as standalone art resources, or as a token pack (ie. you may not sell this exact token pack without using it with other content you make for your project or product).

If you choose to use in a project or product you sell or otherwise share, please feel free to credit me (Robyn Nix, Twitter: @Remedeezy). I appreciate that very much.

Changelog
V2 - Added "PARTY" token to the Words section. Please download v2 of the .mod below, and delete the OLD version from your Modules folder if you decide to update to this version.

Screenshots!

The token pack shows in the TOKEN Module Activation Library! (Not regular module activation module)

Inside the token module are TWO token bags, one for letters, and one for the words.

To change tokens on NPC entries, you can assign them either by editing the NPC sheet, or, preferably just by dragging and dropping new token to the NPC in an encounter:

And here is a preview of them on a battlemap. So stark! Nice and easy to see and find!

LordEntrails
April 10th, 2020, 19:57
Awesome, thanks :) I'm going to start using these int he modules I create. Really appreciate letting us do that.

Mortar
April 10th, 2020, 20:01
Very nice!!

Remedeez
April 10th, 2020, 20:17
Awesome, thanks :) I'm going to start using these int he modules I create. Really appreciate letting us do that.

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you make. I hope they serve you well.

Very nice!!

Thank you! I hope they serve you well! :)

dannywonderful
April 10th, 2020, 21:53
I like these a lot. Thank you for making them available!

Remedeez
April 11th, 2020, 00:20
I like these a lot. Thank you for making them available!

Thank you dannywonderful! I'm glad you like them :)

Remedeez
April 12th, 2020, 04:55
I have updated the module. New file is downloadable from Post #1 above.
"PARTY" token added!

Changelog
V2 - Added "PARTY" token to the Words section. Please download v2 of the .mod above in Post #1, and delete the OLD version from your Modules folder if you decide to update to this version.

Rachael Kunkel
April 13th, 2020, 04:33
These look much more classy than I imagined when I read your description. Thank you for sharing them!

graziano.girelli
April 13th, 2020, 14:21
Many thanks for your tokens!

Remedeez
April 13th, 2020, 15:29
These look much more classy than I imagined when I read your description. Thank you for sharing them!
Hee hee! I suppose I should find a better way to describe them :P I hope you enjoy them!

Many thanks for your tokens!
Thank you! I hope you enjoy them! :)

Lensman
July 4th, 2020, 01:31
New Tokens!!?? But proper combat tracking and token placement are the last things I want. Wait a minute... maybe I could turn this thing into my advantage. If I could find a set of tokens which so offends the players that their very appearance would drive them to distraction...... But where would I find such a set of tokens?

[Reads OP post & views pictures]

Why am I asking you?

Seriously, Thank You for the time and effort in creating these. I look forward to many hours spent trying to get players to place the token and move on with the combat, and stop trying to micro-manage everything they see.. :D

Jaegar
June 3rd, 2021, 20:51
Awesome! thank you!