PDA

View Full Version : FUM presents: Token Pack 12 Dark Lair

devinnight
February 12th, 2007, 01:35
I've just released my 12th token pack called Dark Lair.
This pack contains 37 tokens.
16 Drow, 12 Duergar, 2 Drider, 2 Mushroom Men, 2 Dark Slashers and to Earthen Hulks.
The pack comes in both the Fantasy Grounds scaled version and a higher-res version.

https://www.immortalnights.com/wip/DarkLairPreview.jpg

Ram Tyr
February 12th, 2007, 13:59
FUM-i-licious...

:)

Later.
Ramza

demonsbane
March 14th, 2007, 11:36
Very good tokens. Detailed, convincing and still wholly readable... I like them!

I'm dreaming but... a complete fantasy (and other modern, too) token pack as, for instance, Fiery Dragon's "Counter Collection" in this nice Devinnight's top-down format would be spectacular for VTT apps.

Heck, even for printing them in paper and using them in regular RPG face to face games...

Greetings

heruca
March 14th, 2007, 14:07
Demonsbane,

FUM offers a bundle that includes all of the token packs produced so far, at a nicely discounted price. And the newer token packs at being created at a resolution high enough for printing.

richvalle
March 14th, 2007, 14:17
Sigh... I'm going to have to buy that one.

rv

mr_h
March 14th, 2007, 15:27
I'd like to request that you folks stop making token packs.
At least til after pay day.....

devinnight
March 14th, 2007, 23:35
I've got a couple in the works, but no time to work on them so you are in luck. We should have our own store back up and running next week, the prices are a bit better than they are at YourGamesNow.
We'll also be having a sale for the week of iCon.
-Devin

demonsbane
March 15th, 2007, 00:46
Demonsbane,

FUM offers a bundle that includes all of the token packs produced so far, at a nicely discounted price. And the newer token packs at being created at a resolution high enough for printing.

Thanks for the info.

And yes, I regard perfectly printable the current tokens.

I want to ask about FUM online store: it don't seems to work since some days. At least for me.

devinnight
March 15th, 2007, 19:21
We switched hosting services, the new hosting has a different store software, so we are in the process of moving everything over.
Sorry about the trouble, I am hoping to have the store back online by the end of the weekend.
Thanks.
-Devin of FUM

Snikle
March 16th, 2007, 01:35
That is my fault, I was supposed to get the store up and running, but I have fallen behind in my duties. We will get it up soon, and it will be better than ever!

demonsbane
March 16th, 2007, 02:27
OK, thanks for the clarification.

Greetings

devinnight
March 24th, 2007, 02:50
The FUM store is now online and should be functional.
There is still some cleaning up to do.
Thanks.
-D
https://fouruglymonsters.com/onlinestore/

hcjiv1
March 27th, 2007, 19:40
Pardon my tardiness and ignorance. Are the low-res token packs on your website scaled for FG as opposed to the hi-res versions?

Thanks!

heruca
March 27th, 2007, 19:50
Yes, the lo-res packs were made specifically for FG.