PDA

View Full Version : Question about Unity patches/patch notes

wyndhydra
April 9th, 2020, 22:18
Hi,
Not a bug just a question. I have noticed a number of updates to FGU over the last few days. I know the sticky thread "FGU Early Access - Updates" gets updated from time to time. But given that updates seem more frequent and never seem to cross items explicitly off the bug list, I was just wondering if there was a more formal spot to look so we can know what all is getting addressed or where we can better help to confirm that changes have been all good or need further updating in relevant threads?

Zacchaeus
April 9th, 2020, 22:25
Updates aren’t always to the client but are also to DLC. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?37-City-Hall

Moon Wizard
April 9th, 2020, 22:34
Once we get out of Early Access, we'll be scaling back to weekly updates with full notes, so the number of updates will drop and there will be more information.

For now, we're patching as soon as we can.

Regards,
JPG

wyndhydra
April 9th, 2020, 22:46
Awesome, thanks for the quick response. Just trying to make sure we are able to do our part on testing out changes and knowing when things might need a second eye. Thanks!

Moon Wizard
April 9th, 2020, 23:07
Yeah, Tuesday was M&M update to support Assets window, and yesterday was a BRP update to support Assets window as well as Simple theme Assets button fix.

Regards,
JPG