PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknights and Weekends EST US Time prefer 5e

nsimak79
April 9th, 2020, 19:32
Hello all,

New here, and looking for a group.

Below per the sticky some additional information.

FG License: I currently only have the Free game, however i am willing to pay for the FG license, if need be

Time Zone: Eastern Time US availability Weekdays after 630 pm to 1130 pm, and Weekends after 1200 pm to whenever

Term: Looking for anything really

Voice: I have discord, and have used other voice chats before.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: I have been playing TTRPGs on and off for 20 years. Starting with AD&D, moving to 3.0 then 3.5, as a player. Afterwards I moved to GM Werewolf the Apocalypse for a number of years, still love Werewolf. Then back to 3.5 as a player for a few more years. More recently i have been DMing a 5e Campaign for about 6 months. All of my current TTRPG games are on hold.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: So this is the elephant in the room. I have never played a TTRPG online. So I am completely new to how all of it works. However it would not take long for me to figure out.

Character Type Preferred: For 5e I like all of the classes.

About me: I like a mix of combat and RP about 50/50ish. I do not think everything needs to be in character all of the time some joking is fun, but not to much to derail anything.

Thanks for reading

Bizmal
April 12th, 2020, 02:58
Ill msg you

tribaris
April 15th, 2020, 05:36
Hey, I'm planning on running through LoMP (Lost mines of Phandelver). I would like to play multiple days a week. Let me know if your interested.

CosmicPixie
May 17th, 2020, 23:15
Hey! I'm mostly new to DnD...observed the TT version ions ago. Friends use FG, Discord etc SO I'd like to join a campaign to get familiar with the online format!
I just got the DnD Starter set and figure LoMP is the place to start. I'm in NY (EDT) and evenings after 8pm work best. Tuesday/Thursday/Friday would be great.