PDA

View Full Version : More asset for MGT2?

Boldtaar
April 9th, 2020, 14:20
Are there any plans to including more asset (tiles, terrain obj. walls, token e.c.t) in the MGT2 pack?
I'm using FGU and would like to build some cool looking Traveller maps and ship floorplans making use of use of all the new unit features.

There's just a few random images included in the MGT2 pack.
There's a few modern/Sci-Fi assets in the Zac assets pak and some useful stuff in the Shockbolt GMW kit but i'm missing Traveller theme stuff.
I like to see some tiles and objects like beds, crypods and J-drive includes as assets for building ship and spaceport maps.
Includes some basic stuff in the MGT2 core pack and then more can be added in sepperat packs and future modules.

backwardoracle
April 11th, 2020, 13:14
There is a series of of character tokens I have made in the armory section

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54641-Portrait-Tokens-for-MGT2

I've nearly finished a Map pack also that will be for MGT2, so will usable in Unity

I believe someone else is already working on the Core ships deckplans.

MadBeardMan
April 11th, 2020, 15:50
Are there any plans to including more asset (tiles, terrain obj. walls, token e.c.t) in the MGT2 pack?
I'm using FGU and would like to build some cool looking Traveller maps and ship floorplans making use of use of all the new unit features.

There's just a few random images included in the MGT2 pack.
There's a few modern/Sci-Fi assets in the Zac assets pak and some useful stuff in the Shockbolt GMW kit but i'm missing Traveller theme stuff.
I like to see some tiles and objects like beds, crypods and J-drive includes as assets for building ship and spaceport maps.
Includes some basic stuff in the MGT2 core pack and then more can be added in sepperat packs and future modules.

There won't be anything part of MGT2 ruleset unless these are provided by Mongoose. I'll ask the question, though they don't have much in the way of tiles/terrain so it's unlikely.

I would assume once FGU drops, a lot of content packs with these kind of items will appear.

I've got a friend working on the Spacecraft deckplans but he's unreliable!

esmdev
April 11th, 2020, 16:28
I think as the FG-MGT2 userbase grows the amount of stuff that will be available will grow as well, either in the store or just shared via the forums or websites.

MadBeardMan
April 11th, 2020, 18:26
I think as the FG-MGT2 userbase grows the amount of stuff that will be available will grow as well, either in the store or just shared via the forums or websites.

This ^^^^^ I hope so!