PDA

View Full Version : Advice on extension to increase font size FGU?

vaughnlannister
April 9th, 2020, 14:09
Hi All,

I am trying to find an extension to increase the font size, but the two extension I found on the forum give an error when I load them in FGU.
Is there an extension for bigger font size for FGU?

Thanks!

mattekure
April 9th, 2020, 16:13
Hi All,

I am trying to find an extension to increase the font size, but the two extension I found on the forum give an error when I load them in FGU.
Is there an extension for bigger font size for FGU?

Thanks!

This is a bigger font extension I made specifically for FGU. You can see if it helps.

vaughnlannister
April 9th, 2020, 18:39
Thanks men its a great improvement :)!!!

pollux
April 10th, 2020, 03:16
Are you aware of the chat command /scalui which can increase the size of all UI elemants including text? Or are you looking to increase font size without changing the size of other elements?

vaughnlannister
April 10th, 2020, 07:10
Thanks for the tip I'm now using both, increased font and /scaleui 110 :)!!!

vaughnlannister
May 4th, 2020, 14:15
@Mattekure, thanks again for your very useful font extension, recent updates to fantasy grounds have decreased the font size somewhat, I was wondering if you noticed and might have an updated font-extension that could compensate?

Thanks!

mattekure
May 4th, 2020, 14:19
@Mattekure, thanks again for your very useful font extension, recent updates to fantasy grounds have decreased the font size somewhat, I was wondering if you noticed and might have an updated font-extension that could compensate?

Thanks!

I recently released several font extensions. The second post contains FGU compatible versions. I still need to spend some time tweaking them to look right to me, but they are better for my eyes than the default.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57197-Fonts-from-Google-Fonts

vaughnlannister
May 4th, 2020, 14:41
Legend!!! thanks @Mattekure, will keep an eye on the thread for updates :)