PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM for newbies - UK timezone (London) - happy to pay of course

phcjpp
April 8th, 2020, 10:24
Hi All,

My kids and I having been playing D&D 5e for a couple of months now but are real beginners - working our way through the LMOP adventure. We are looking for an experienced DM that can help get us up to speed and moving faster and correct all our mistakes and also teach us (we are good at combat but bad at magic for example). Up to this point we have only used paper to play so brand new to FG.

Obviously happy to pay for DM time.

As we live in interesting times we are a little more flexible on timing than usual so this week we could do Friday / Saturday / Sunday /Monday maybe for 4hrs as a start. More generally it would likely be a Saturday or Sunday slot

[I did read the forum rules so hopefully I have not broken any with this post]

Very Best
Chris

Rogue
April 8th, 2020, 12:36
Hmm. I'm in New York time zone, but a Saturday early morning might possibly work for me. I can teach both 5E and FG, if you need. 4 hours is perfect. If you are interested in talking about it, please PM me.

krappleby
April 10th, 2020, 21:35
Hi PhcJpp,

My name is Keith i too am british and a 3.5 DM. How many of you are there, in total. let me know..
keith

just noticed you have said 5ed, sorry thought you said 3.5

phcjpp
April 11th, 2020, 14:41
Hi PhcJpp,

My name is Keith i too am british and a 3.5 DM. How many of you are there, in total. let me know..
keith

just noticed you have said 5ed, sorry thought you said 3.5

Thanks for looking though Keith.

Chris

Graylock
April 11th, 2020, 20:35
Hi PhcJpp, just wanted to say thanks for getting back to me and happy gaming!