PDA

View Full Version : M&m updates!!!

ProfDogg
April 7th, 2020, 21:28
In case you missed it when you hit update and your products started scrolling through, M&M updated today!!! (Anyone know what changed?)

Moon Wizard
April 7th, 2020, 21:33
We just updated the Tokens window to become an Assets window for FGU, so you can load your own images into FGU campaigns. It's just a maintenance fix for FGU. We don't have a DLC developer for this ruleset still.

Regards,
JPG

ProfDogg
April 7th, 2020, 21:37
It figures... Steve Kenison over at Green Ronin said that they were going to speed up getting updates to the VTT platforms just in the last couple of days. I got excited and hoped this was a precursor... I'm sure that they will dedicate some resource in that direction but GR never seems to really go in the direction of their fan-base's desires any more...

vegaserik
April 8th, 2020, 01:13
They did say somewhere in these forums they really want to update this ruleset, but I figure Unity is the priority for now. But I hope soon, M&M is so hard to figure out on here, I'm so used to the newer fancier rules like 5e! I forgot completely how to use the old stuff like M&M has!

vegaserik
April 8th, 2020, 01:16
It figures... Steve Kenison over at Green Ronin said that they were going to speed up getting updates to the VTT platforms just in the last couple of days. I got excited and hoped this was a precursor... I'm sure that they will dedicate some resource in that direction but GR never seems to really go in the direction of their fan-base's desires any more...

I got excited just seeing a new message was posted in the M&M forum here! lol I got tired of every time looking and just seeing "old" next to Mutants & Masterminds!