PDA

View Full Version : Search field not finding anything

Mazzar
April 7th, 2020, 21:05
I am getting a problem when searching using the Library --> Module --> link window. Nothing will show. In order to go back, I have to exit the search window altogether and restart.

Steps:
1) go to Library
2) Choose Players Handbook
3) Choose Spells
4) On the bottom, type 'Web'

Normally, it should filter to the Web spell but nothing shows up. Then you have to close the box to get the list back.

This does work using the Spells button on the right side. Just not through the Library.

Zacchaeus
April 7th, 2020, 21:30
This is working for me. You did press return?

Trenloe
April 7th, 2020, 21:31
You now need to press return for the search to start.

Mazzar
April 7th, 2020, 22:01
Ok. I see something.. When clicking on Spells, it is first bringing me to the list of classes. However, this is still an issue here.. If I type Wizard, the list still goes blank and it does not filter to Wizard. I think this issue might be present with Top level lists. Sorry that I didn't write the steps correctly.. Here is what I am doing now:

1) Go to Library
2) Open Players Handbook
3) Choose Spells
4) Type Wizard in the search box and press enter

The list goes blank for me and even if I remove the word Wizard (and press enter) the list does not come back.

I think this is happening in simlar search boxes that have a top level list before you drill down to the final list.

Zacchaeus
April 7th, 2020, 22:13
Still working for me.
What version is showing on the top right of your start screen? It should be 4/4/20 (at least).

Mazzar
April 8th, 2020, 00:14
The updater says 2020-03-31 and the launcher screen says 2020-04-04.. I made sure to remove all extensions and still get the problem.