PDA

View Full Version : Create Charcter issues - help please

sadwargamer
April 7th, 2020, 18:31
Hi,

Newbie - I am having issues creating a character, I have followed the guidelines in FGU wiki (abilities, race, class, not using kit). I have watched the AD&D Mike tutorials so positive i am doing the right steps.

Issues faced creating a 1st level 1/2 elf cleric:
1. WIS 17, Go to Actions > Powers and note only 1x 1st level spell slot should be 3 (2 from high Wisdom bonus)
2. INT 13, provides 3 bonus Non weapon profs, only shows the initial 4 on the Skills tab.
3. Spells - when I bring up the spells window it lists every spell in the PHB, there is a search box at bottom that is case sensitive - so search for cure does not bring up Cure Light Wounds which reduce benefit of spell search. Also I note on the AD&D Mike tutorial videos there is a very good method top and bottom of spells list for filtering spells - has this been removed? - as currently adding spells is very painful - a simple filter by level, school/sphere etc woudl be perfect.
4. After dragging and dropping Cleric class to make character 7th level -wisdom bonus to spells still not applied, also extra prof slots for INT still not added.

Any help in understanding what I am doing wrong, or why wisdom, extra non weap profs not being auto populated would be greatly appreciated, lastly am I misisng something with the spells lists?

I have an FGU ultimate subscription and only have loaded the basics plus PHB, and standard ADD2e theme.

Cheers

sadwargamer
April 7th, 2020, 20:06
EDIT: OK worked out point 3: I was using the Library assets Spells, whereas I should have clicked on the "Spells" box running down right side now I have all the filters :)

Still cannot get wis bonus applied or auto add the non weapon profs based on INT.

JohnD
April 8th, 2020, 00:49
WIS bonus and NWPs from INT don't automatically get applied. Just update the relevant fields yourself.

sadwargamer
April 8th, 2020, 10:04
Thank you, have done