PDA

View Full Version : missing walls in AP

steff
April 4th, 2020, 18:14
Hey.

some time ago, i purchased the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition from FG store and i finally got around to running and i just realized that the players map has open spots where all of the secret doors should be... it's tough to keep those spots hidden from the players when there is a big hallway leading to the treasure room.

can anyone tell me how they dealt with this? I was going to try and create a 'patch' that i could put over these spots but i am not that familiar with manipulating graphics in FG and that plan kinda didn't work out. all i can find is 'drawing mode' which isn't really helping.

Any advice anyone could give would be appreciated.

superteddy57
April 4th, 2020, 21:52
We are currently working to get all content up to date with the latest features of Unity. Such as, LOS. If you would like to try you hand at it, you can check out this link for our wiki and see if this helps further you along.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/327681/Map+Line+of+Sight+Style+Guide

steff
April 4th, 2020, 22:57
at some point i was going to start converting over to unity but my group isn't really interested yet so for now i am just trying to figure out how to fix this in FGC until then. i am running next Friday so need to figure out how to fix this sooner rather than later.

Anyone know how I would go about creating a 'patch' to cover up these hallways?

There are several spots where i need to do this.

steff
April 4th, 2020, 22:58
oh.. another question.

you say you are updating content to unity. do we have to repurchase the upgraded modules or do we get that content by default or is it at a discount or... what is the plan there?

superteddy57
April 4th, 2020, 23:54
No, we are updating the current content in modules to work with Unity features. There shouldn't be a new purchase for modules updated to use Unity features.