PDA

View Full Version : CoC 7th Edition Character Sheet

ClankyBlue
April 4th, 2020, 17:39
Hey, there I've only just gotten fantasy grounds so that I can run CoC 7th edition online. One thing I did notice and this might be nit-picky of me, was how small the character sheet is. I know you can make it longer in the client but to me, the skills, attacks and language sections look to smooshed together, allot of the longer named skills can't even be read completely because they get cut off. Is there any way to fix this, or maybe an extension to solve the problem?

damned
April 5th, 2020, 04:36
Hey, there I've only just gotten fantasy grounds so that I can run CoC 7th edition online. One thing I did notice and this might be nit-picky of me, was how small the character sheet is. I know you can make it longer in the client but to me, the skills, attacks and language sections look to smooshed together, allot of the longer named skills can't even be read completely because they get cut off. Is there any way to fix this, or maybe an extension to solve the problem?

Hi ClankyBlue

It is a tradeoff. There is so much information to include. Also everyone has different screen sizes. Ill post back here once I fire it up. Am testing some other things just now.