PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Export Character

yeknom
April 3rd, 2020, 05:28
I am unable to export a character. The character was remade in Fantasy Grounds Unity. I had an earlier issue where I was not able to place this character's on a map but it was working when I remade the character. I can now not export the character and I can no longer put the character on a map by dragging it from the combat tracker. It is in the AD&D 2e Ruleset with no extensions loaded. The image I attached shows the error I get when I attempt to export. I have no idea what this error means. I have tried changing tokens and the tokens have varied from tokens purchased from Fantasy Grounds, tokens I generated, tokens from other VTT's and tokens that work for other characters.

Edit: After trying various things it appears as if I have to remove the spells from the character in order to place the character on a map from the combat tracker. It is a Cleric/Priest thing as I have tried it with several other Clerics/Priests. I am guessing it is because they have such a large number of spells that they have access to compared to the smaller amount that Mages have?