PDA

View Full Version : New game : The Rake

Squllque
April 2nd, 2020, 19:42
Welcome,
I am Skulk, I am looking to run a new game. It is a homebrew based on adapted White Wolf rules ( so only d10s needed). Rules are simple to learn.
Must have discord. This is an Adult game so 18+ years old only. This is a story based game and will use Theater of the mind with some maps and such to be posted as needed.
No power players or rules lawyers please. Once your character is created and approved you will be able to play. But this is an RP server so in chats No one wants to hear your stats or powers unless they are relevant to the rp. PM me if interested. Or better yet Join My Discord. At this time I am looking for just 10 players.
About the setting? Magic, Monsters , and mayhem ensue as your character attempts to make his/her way through a world that is as savage as it is beautiful. Character death is a constant threat. But making characters is swift and easy. There will be town/city quests as well as wilderness and dungeon crawling. This will feel like an old School Ad&D game with some modern twists to keep the game flowing smoothly.
PM me here or hit my discord.

https://discord.gg/SncSuj

Gaming times daily campaign and one shots