PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds Adventure Edition] Pandemic- Zombie Horror One Shot

Daedalus
April 1st, 2020, 21:58
I am going to try to run this again since only 2 of the 5 people showed up last time:

Virtual Table Top: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Edition- Users can use the Free demo

Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

Time Zone: Eastern

Day of week and time: Sunday April 5th, 2020

If new game, planned start date: See Above

Planned Duration & Frequency: One Shot

Term: One Shot

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: 5 Players

Character starting level & equipment: Pre Gens Provided

Character restrictions: i.e. N/A

Details of your scenario: It was a beautiful April Saturday when everything went to hell, now people are turning into zombies and killing the other residents. As one of the survivors who hasn't turned (yet) You and the rest of the group need to get out of Beaver Falls, Colorado alive before it is too late.

Thank You

Please let me know if you are interested

Xeonen
April 1st, 2020, 23:33
Hello,

I would love to join the game. I do have Discord, FG Classic - Ultimate, and the SWADE Ruleset.

I'm new to SW system. However, I've already read main book and studied system extensively.

I'm okay with in-game/OOC jokes, violence, and other mature themes.

Regards,

Ahoggya
April 1st, 2020, 23:44
I'll join if there's an opening. I've played futuristic games in SW and be in FG for 5 or 6 years.

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 00:54
Hello,

I would love to join the game. I do have Discord, FG Classic - Ultimate, and the SWADE Ruleset.

I'm new to SW system. However, I've already read main book and studied system extensively.

I'm okay with in-game/OOC jokes, violence, and other mature themes.

Regards,

Cool, Welcome Aboard

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 00:54
I'll join if there's an opening. I've played futuristic games in SW and be in FG for 5 or 6 years.

Cool, Welcome

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 00:55
I have two players, and need 5 total so 3 slots are currently open.

If anyone else is interested in playing please let me know

Crowgan
April 2nd, 2020, 00:57
Hi Daedalus, (and hi Zeonen and Ahoggya!)

Sounds like fun! I'd love to join too. I have FG ultimate, Discord, and am well versed in Savage Worlds ruleset. I love roleplaying and combat scenarios equally!

EDIT: I should add, in case my post count doesn't make it obvious, I'm a new user to Fantasy Grounds, looking to play games to get more familiar with the toolset :)

Xeonen
April 2nd, 2020, 01:03
Hello there Crowgan! With you, it made 3 of us, and 2 slots left! :D

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 02:24
Hello there Crowgan! With you, it made 3 of us, and 2 slots left! :D

Yep. I was looking to run this 12-4 pm EST on Sunday. Does this time work for you guys or do I need to figure a different time

Crowgan
April 2nd, 2020, 04:42
Nice, that time slot sounds great to me!

Xeonen
April 2nd, 2020, 08:09
This will be 19:00 - 23:00 for me which is an alright hour.

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 14:09
Nice, that time slot sounds great to me!

You would like to play?

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 14:14
Ok I have another person from another site interested in playing so there is one slot left. If Crowgan is interested and wants to play then we have a full game

Crowgan
April 2nd, 2020, 16:48
Yes, time slot is good, I want play! :D

Daedalus
April 2nd, 2020, 20:24
Yes, time slot is good, I want play! :D

Ok sounds good. Thank you everyone, this game is full. I will contact you all with the Discord information

Ahoggya
April 4th, 2020, 06:47
Sure, good for me.

Daedalus
April 4th, 2020, 16:03
I will be sending everyone the discord information in an hour or two. I know the game is not until tomorrow but I want to make sure everyone has it and connect ahead of time

Daedalus
April 4th, 2020, 20:14
Misjudged and I only have 4 players so there is one more opening. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Cavallo
April 5th, 2020, 13:03
Misjudged and I only have 4 players so there is one more opening. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Did you count me in? If not I'm happy to join. Is it 12 pm EST?

Daedalus
April 5th, 2020, 14:40
Did you count me in? If not I'm happy to join. Is it 12 pm EST?

I did sorry. Yep Est. Your in, game is full

Cavallo
April 5th, 2020, 16:10
Great! I'll be ready.