PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknights and Currently Weekends EST US Time prefer 5e

nsimak79
April 1st, 2020, 21:08
Hello all,

New here, and looking for a group.

Below per the sticky some additional information.

FG License: I currently only have the Free game, however i am willing to pay for the FG license, if need be

Time Zone: Eastern Time US availability Weekdays after 630 pm to 1130 pm. Currently on Weekends after 1200 pm to whenever

Term: Looking for anything really

Voice: I have discord, and have used other voice chats before.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: I have been playing TTRPGs on and off for 20 years. Starting with AD&D, moving to 3.0 then 3.5, as a player. Afterwards I moved to GM Werewolf the Apocalypse for a number of years, still love Werewolf. Then back to 3.5 as a player for a few more years. More recently i have been DMing a 5e Campaign for about 6 months. All of my current TTRPG games are on hold.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: So this is the elephant in the room. I have never played a TTRPG online. So I am completely new to how all of it works. However it would not take long for me to figure out.

Character Type Preferred: For 5e I like all of the classes.

About me: I like a mix of combat and RP about 50/50ish. I do not think everything needs to be in character all of the time some joking is fun, but not to much to derail anything.

Thanks for reading :)

Nick