PDA

View Full Version : Steam DLC not appearing in update (Ver 3.3.10)

Sierra317
April 1st, 2020, 00:12
I recently purchased 3 DLC items from Steam, linked my Steam ID to my FG account, and after many a restart of FG, the three items do not show up. I purchased Call of Cthhulu 7E, Savage Worlds Adventurers Edition and Interface Zero for Savage Worlds. Every time I refresh my purchases through the link between FG and Steam, it says purchases have been refreshed. I go to the FG app, and go to settings, manage purchases, login to my FG account, and refresh the update, and none of the items show up. When I try to start a new campaign, none of the rulesets I purchased are on there at all. Is there an issue with steam or is it a FG issue, I don't know.

And I've reinstalled FG once. I have reset that link 5-6 times, and I have cleared my login/pw a few times to see if that works. I'm wondering what's going on?

Moon Wizard
April 1st, 2020, 01:22
It doesn't appear as though your Steam account is linked to your FG account correctly; because no owned products are showing up on the Sierra317 account.

Can you make sure you go to this website link in order to complete the linking? Make sure to click the Steam button after entering your Steam information. You should see an updated screen that allows you to Refresh Purchases or Remove Steam Link, once it is set up correctly.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp

Regards,
JPG

Sierra317
April 1st, 2020, 02:42
It doesn't appear as though your Steam account is linked to your FG account correctly; because no owned products are showing up on the Sierra317 account.

Can you make sure you go to this website link in order to complete the linking? Make sure to click the Steam button after entering your Steam information. You should see an updated screen that allows you to Refresh Purchases or Remove Steam Link, once it is set up correctly.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp

Regards,
JPG

I tried that, again. I entered my ID/password and, refreshed my steam purchases. I disconnected my steam ID, and reconnected it, and tried updating the FG application. The purchased items do not appear in the rule sets tab of the create campaign window.

Moon Wizard
April 1st, 2020, 04:51
Please reach out to [email protected]; so they can investigate your account.

Regards,
JPG