PDA

View Full Version : MOD file for "Conjure Animals" Spell

rmair62
March 31st, 2020, 17:29
Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not but I couldn't find a "MOD" Forum.

One of my players chose this as his go-to spell so I thought I'd see if anyone had done a MOD or and EXT for it, I came up blank so I decided to take a run at it.

This is my first attempt at actually submitting something to the community, so and and all comments and suggestions are welcome.

This is just a collection of Tables and Encounters that are set up to randomly generate a group of conjured animals.

Trenloe
March 31st, 2020, 17:33
Which ruleset is this for?

Modules files for a specific ruleset are usually posted in the forum specific to that ruleset.

Zacchaeus
March 31st, 2020, 17:42
Hi rmair, well done.

Some of the creatures in your tables and encounters include tokens from the Monster Manual and those are copyright WotC and must not be distributed. Could you remove those from the module please.

LordEntrails
March 31st, 2020, 17:49
Note that if you ditribute via the DMsGuild rather than the forums here, you can leave the MM tokens. Kind of a disconnect, but how it is :)

rmair62
March 31st, 2020, 21:19
Deleted. Invalid content. How can I delete this??

rmair62
March 31st, 2020, 21:21
Hi rmair, well done.

Some of the creatures in your tables and encounters include tokens from the Monster Manual and those are copyright WotC and must not be distributed. Could you remove those from the module please.

I didn't include any tokens in the module. The Encounters are Beasts that came from the Monster Manual. Would they automatically drag the Token with them?

rmair62
March 31st, 2020, 21:22
Which ruleset is this for?

Modules files for a specific ruleset are usually posted in the forum specific to that ruleset.

Thanks, I'll move it there.

Zacchaeus
March 31st, 2020, 22:12
Thanks, I'll move it there.

The tokens will be linked to whatever source you used to create the encounters. See the screenshot for some of the tokens I mean. You can use the generic letter token to replace those in the encounter (module is called Letter Tokens)

rmair62
April 1st, 2020, 16:57
The tokens will be linked to whatever source you used to create the encounters. See the screenshot for some of the tokens I mean. You can use the generic letter token to replace those in the encounter (module is called Letter Tokens)

I'll try rebuilding it with just Beasts from the SRD and generic Tokens. Now that I have the basics worked out, it shouldn't be to bad.

Thanks

Myrdin Potter
April 1st, 2020, 18:17
Red - Normally you would post this to the 5e forum. Reach out to me if you need help.