PDA

View Full Version : Errata

bmos
March 31st, 2020, 13:42
Has the errata been incorporated into the core rulebook module?

deer_buster
March 31st, 2020, 15:10
Some of it has, I am sure, but since it isn't listed by date or anything, it is impossible to keep up with unless pointed out when an omission is noticed.

bmos
April 9th, 2020, 19:36
I took the time to check the errata; some of it hasn't been updated. Here is what hasn't from the Core Rulebook:

Page 31: In the third sentence of the icon's theme knowledge ability, change “increase” to “reduce”.
Page 69: In the mechanic's custom rig ability, in the first paragraph, in the seventh sentence, change “Mk 1 comm unit” to “personal comm unit” and change the parenthetical reference afterward to “see page 218”.
Page 78: In the mechanic's Drone Mods section, in Advanced Mods, replace the second sentence of Echolocators with the following.
The drone gains blindsense (sound) with a range of 60 feet.
Page 179: In Table 7–8: Special Weapons, add the following text to the nyfiber net's Special column.
Analog, entangle, thrown
Pages 319–325: Change the following DCs related to starship combat. If an action isn't listed, the stated DC remains the same.
Stunts
For the flyby stunt, the DC of the Piloting check equals 15 + 1-1/2 times the tier of the enemy starship.
Captain Actions
For the orders action, the DC of the check equals 15 + 1-1/2 times your starship's tier.
For the moving speech action, the DC of the Diplomacy check equals 20 + 1-1/2 times your starship's tier.

deer_buster
April 10th, 2020, 01:01
so is all of this just errata missing in the reference manual or actually in the ruleset itself?

bmos
April 10th, 2020, 13:54
Not sure where I can see the DCs in the ruleset. Is there somewhere where they are listed?

deer_buster
April 10th, 2020, 14:09
Not sure where I can see the DCs in the ruleset. Is there somewhere where they are listed?

Look at the starship actions...it's all calculated based on ship tier

bmos
April 10th, 2020, 21:38
The starship actions seem to show the correct DCs, so fortunately that part just needs to be fixed in the Reference Manual.
The other issues I reported are incorrect in all places I saw them listed, however.
Specifically:
Page 31: In the third sentence of the icon's theme knowledge ability, change “increase” to “reduce”.
Page 69: In the mechanic's custom rig ability, in the first paragraph, in the seventh sentence, change “Mk 1 comm unit” to “personal comm unit” and change the parenthetical reference afterward to “see page 218”.
Page 78: In the mechanic's Drone Mods section, in Advanced Mods, replace the second sentence of Echolocators with the following.
The drone gains blindsense (sound) with a range of 60 feet.
Page 179: In Table 7–8: Special Weapons, add the following text to the nyfiber net's Special column.
Analog, entangle, thrown

deer_buster
April 11th, 2020, 04:11
Yeah, the good thing about them is that they aren't rules issues, they are content issues.

Samarex
September 23rd, 2020, 01:08
Has the errata been incorporated into the core rulebook module?

I am going thru most the books for updates coming out, I will also go thru ant update them with the Errata.