PDA

View Full Version : Dundjinni Problem...

Blue Haven
January 25th, 2007, 16:50
Sorry to bother but i want to know if someone can help me with my problem...
I got the program Dundjinni but when i go to install the program it says to me that i donīt have the java runtime (i have the javaSE runtime 6) and then when it goes to install the version of the java that it says it needs the program crash because it says that its not possible because the java installation doesnīt exists...
Can someone help me please...?
Thanks

heruca
January 26th, 2007, 01:47
You should use the Java version recommended by Fluid, as other versions can cause significant problems with Dundjinni.

kepli
January 26th, 2007, 15:16
You should also have only one Java environment installed on your machine.

I recommend that you go to the Dundjinni page (see my signature) and look at the solutions people have received that had similar problems. It's also the place where you have a lot of DJ experts who can help you out. See ya there ;)

Blue Haven
January 27th, 2007, 11:59
But the program don´t install :( it gets a error on the installation it says that i don´t have Java installed??? even when i get the java 5 with the version on the site of the dundjinni it still gets the same error...says that i dont have Java and is going to install the Java but then bum crash because cannot find the file to install the java...Grrrr what the hell is this crap!!! :(

heruca
January 27th, 2007, 16:13
It sounds like it's not associating jar files with Java. Like Kepli, I suggest you seek help on the DJ forums, as this has nothing to do with SmiteWorks or FG.

kepli
January 27th, 2007, 16:38
I think Heruca is right about the .jar association ... you should start here (https://www.dundjinni.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=7629&PN=1) and see if that helps.
If not, post you problem in the Bugs forum. Please add your machine architecture (OS, speed, memory, number of java instances installed and which ones, etc.) and a step by step account of what you did. :)

Don't worry, we will figure this out together ... ;)
And it will be worth it as well :D

Blue Haven
January 27th, 2007, 19:57
Ok :) thanks guys
See you all around...;)

Blue Haven
January 28th, 2007, 13:23
Sorry to say this but the problem is not about the java association file...i guess my f..... computer likes to eat bullets i guess...

kepli
January 28th, 2007, 22:12
No problem, just post your problem in the Bugs forum at Dundjinni and we'll figure out what's wrong. ;)
A DJ problem is best handled at the DJ site ;)