PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 3 Players - LF Mondays 6pm GMT - DnD 5e - Need GM and couple players

TeaShooey
March 30th, 2020, 20:23
Hi, i am writing this post for 3 players look for a game of dnd 5e to play on mondays at 6pm GMT, But I crnt for the life of me find any games starting at this time.

We are looking for a GM and a couple of players who are able to accommodate our time slot, show us the ropes on fantasy grounds and hopefully have some fun in game.

Any questions just ask.

FG License: I have paid, other 2 are free atm
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking to play at 6pm on Mondays (GMT)
Term: we Looking to play for a longer term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E
Game System Experience: we have a spread of new, mid and high experience in 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: we are all noobs to fantasy grounds

Deaconray
March 31st, 2020, 01:46
Hi! Old school player/GM here! I'm looking for a group to either play in or GM. I'm new to fantasy grounds myself, but have a classic ultimate license and a unity standard. I also have a good beginning of a a campaign ready to go. I'd love to join as a player if you'd rather go with a more recently experienced GM, however.

TeaShooey
March 31st, 2020, 11:31
hey, sure we can bring you in, being experienced in fantasy grounds isn't a necessity. we can talk about GM/player later on discord. Just check that the 6pm GMT on mondays time zone is ok for you.

Stigant
March 31st, 2020, 13:55
Hello
I'd be interested in joining as a player. I have been playing RPG's for almost 2 decades, mainly GURPS and little bit of D&D 2e. I have brief exprience with FG as a player, used to use Roll20 for some time before, and no experience with D&D 5e so far, but I can pick up pretty easily.
I'm from Czech Republic (UTC+1 / will change to UTC+2 on 29th of March)
My english is on pretty good level to play ...

Idea for my PC:
Either Dwarf - Ranger OR Wood Elf Druid OR any that would be good for the group composition.
Let me know what you think, any idea on char background (history) to make him more interesting would be welcome

Peace

Deaconray
March 31st, 2020, 18:00
6pm GMT mondays absolutely works for me. Look forward to hearing from you!

shalomas
March 31st, 2020, 18:16
Hi,

I've been reading a lot of forgotten realms books lately including evermeet so that makes me want to play a high elf bladesinger looking towards becoming worthy to inherent his family moonblade.
I love forgotten realms world and have played AD&D , AD&D 2nd and 3rd editions.
New to 5e and new to FG and online gaming in general

Also playing magic the gathering.

looking forward to hearing from you if it's a match :)
Shalom

Lyroch
April 1st, 2020, 16:53
Hi, i am writing this post for 3 players look for a game of dnd 5e to play on mondays at 6pm GMT, But I crnt for the life of me find any games starting at this time.

We are looking for a GM and a couple of players who are able to accommodate our time slot, show us the ropes on fantasy grounds and hopefully have some fun in game.

Any questions just ask.

FG License: I have paid, other 2 are free atm
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking to play at 6pm on Mondays (GMT)
Term: we Looking to play for a longer term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: DnD 5E
Game System Experience: we have a spread of new, mid and high experience in 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: we are all noobs to fantasy grounds

Hi there,
I would be interested in joining this group it this is still an option. I used to play AD&D and now I am starting to play as a DM 5ed. I have run lost mine of phanderlver.
Mondays works fine for me.

Many thanks
Lyroch

StarExplorer
April 1st, 2020, 17:54
I'm also new to Fantasy Grounds but would love to join the group, the time is good for me.

TeaShooey
April 1st, 2020, 18:06
hi there lyroch, if you are looking to be a DM that would be great, i'll pm you my discord

Lyroch
April 1st, 2020, 18:14
hi there lyroch, if you are looking to be a DM that would be great, i'll pm you my discord

Yeah, we could try that. I have run lost mine of phandelver once. I am a returning DM/player (I used to play AD&D years ago) so if you want to give it a go, it is fine. You will have to be patient with me as I am familiarizing myself with the 5ed ruleset.

I'm preparing a one shot (homebrew) but I haven't finished it yet :(