PDA

View Full Version : LFP - one more for Princes of the Apocalypse

JayKay556
March 30th, 2020, 11:29
FG License: Ultimate - Will be using classic FG for now
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: GMT +10
Day of week and time: 8am - 12pm Saturday - countdown to next game which will display the play time in your timezone: https://a.chronus.eu/1935408 (https://a.chronus.eu/1935408)
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 4 hour sessions.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Pretty even mix.
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 4 players and looking for 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 4 with typical starting equipment and potentially a uncommon magical item.
Character restrictions: Wizards published content only (no unearthed arcana)

Details of your scenario: Princes of the Apocalypse - A wizards published adventure where the PCs will deal with the forces of elemental evil. The group has been progressing through the story for a number of sessions up until this point. After an almost TPK we have a number of new characters being brought into the mix and we're looking for a new player to join as well.

In terms of the type of player we're looking for, someone who is laidback and enjoy joking around while playing. That's not to say there won't be serious points, it's just that the group enjoys a more classic approach.

Kazuto217
March 31st, 2020, 23:20
FG License: I have classic FG through Steam
Time Zone: GMT -4
Day of week and time: 8am - 12pm Saturday - this would be 6pm Friday my time i believe which would work for me as I am remote working and get off at 6pm.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 4 hour sessions -
Text or Voice: Voice - works fine with me
Voice software used: Discord - I have this (who doesnt? lol)

This would be my first time playing 5e but I have experience playing 3.5, Pathfinder (Also DM a game for this), Iron Kingdoms

phrcastro
April 1st, 2020, 04:13
Hi. I am interested. Can I play a bard or druid? Best. Cheers p.

Metathis
April 1st, 2020, 21:55
Hello! looking for a first game for me! if youre still looking

Lucius Warbaby
April 2nd, 2020, 04:43
I have tons of experience in 5e. Usually a DM but I would love a chance to join up and contribute. please let me know.

Travellintroll
April 2nd, 2020, 17:46
I hope I am not too late. I too, would be very interested. Thank you.