PDA

View Full Version : Modules and Classes

SoloJoke
March 30th, 2020, 03:39
So I'm trying to create my own module for the custom classes/sub-classes I have, I notice that in the standard D&D ruleset and using the D&D SRD you can link features into the class, so I tried copying some of these into the new classes but as soon as I unload the SRD module it talks about how these are actually links to features, does anyone know where these class features are kept?

LordEntrails
March 30th, 2020, 07:24
If you are linking Feats etc, you need to make copies of those in your development campaign. Then replace those (maybe?)

Been a long time since I created a class though :( Have you checked out Mr Z's video on YouTube on class creation?

Zacchaeus
March 30th, 2020, 11:14
If you are linking Feats etc, you need to make copies of those in your development campaign. Then replace those (maybe?)

Been a long time since I created a class though :( Have you checked out Mr Z's video on YouTube on class creation?

See the two videos linked here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37112-New-Class-Creation-Video

The first describes how to create a class from scratch; the second how to add an archetype to an existing class.