PDA

View Full Version : FGUnity - Not allowing me to share PHB only (even though it shows in my purchases)

Jokero999
March 29th, 2020, 17:22
Good morning everyone! I had this problem last night, was up from 930-4 a.m. trying to fix it. Actually several problems, but let's start with the big one, it may fix the others. I currently have an FGU Ultimate license, purchased 2 days ago. My four players and I are all brand new, and I got an Ultimate license so they could live on their free demos and not have to pay for books. Yesterday I bought all of the books, Essential Bundle, on Steam, as well as several campaigns like Mad Mage. I have downloaded, uninstalled, and redownloaded 5x, I have linked my account to Steam, logged in on the Settings page each time, updated port forwarding (which did have a positive effect, but only on other modules), and now I am coming back to the group for a solution to my problem. I have confirmed that I own it, the files show on my end, I can open the module myself, but I cannot share it.

I shared and make available the D&D's Players Handbook, as in the screenshot below. My Players can SEE the PHB, but when they click load, the book does not open, nor is the information available, even though hours have gone by (I had them leave it open overnight, still not available). Before this, I tried deleting the original .DAT file, and then deleted ALL Dat files in the Vault, I have deleted the CACHE Several times, and yet it is still not showing. Other books are showing, (DM - Player, Mordekainen's - Player, Sword Coast - Player) but not the PHB, which they will need to make their characters.

Any new solutions or possibilities? I could use some help.

Zacchaeus
March 29th, 2020, 17:49
As noted on Discord follow the advice here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55145-Updater-Issues