PDA

View Full Version : (5E)LFP: Decent into Avernus-New players welcome

IVSaken
March 29th, 2020, 17:18
Preliminary spots for this game are filled.. if anything opens up I will repost

FG License:Standard(sorry no demo players)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Sundays 6:30pm - 10:30pm
If new game, planned start date: April 5th, 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly games, 2-3 hour sessions(TBD)
Term: At least through the entire Module (levels 1-13) option to continue

Text or Voice: Voice is a must, typing sucks(english)
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for at least 4, and up to 6 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1(plus one free feat) Rolled abilities(4d6 drop lowest) And Anything from the following addons will be legal: Sword coast/Avernus/Xanathars/Mordekains

Character restrictions: I do not allow evil aligned player characters

Details of your scenario: Decent into Avernus. The Hero's will start in baldur's gate and end up travelling to hells in this epic campaign.

Hey everyone,

I have been a DM since 2nd edition, but I am new to fantasy grounds and this will be my first time running a game here. looking for 4-6 players to run the entire Baldurs gate module, this group will be on weekends sat and/or sun depending on players needs. New player and LGBT friendly, I have a lot of experience teaching DnD to new players.

If you are interested, send me a message or respond with the following information:

Experience with DnD and/or FG: (you do not need any, this is just to see where I will need to start)
Favorite Race/Class: (I like to have players in a comfortable role to them in parties, if you do not have any experience then just say what you find interesting)
Anything else you think is relevant:

StunnedBunny
March 29th, 2020, 17:34
i would love to play this i have Saturdays free and Sunday after 6pm est looking forward to your response sent you a PM

dtxjim
March 29th, 2020, 17:36
I would also like to be included in this :) I'm looking for a new group. I have classic FG with Ultimate License...are you running that or Unity?

IVSaken
March 29th, 2020, 18:20
it is classic

dtxjim
March 29th, 2020, 18:22
Perfect, I've sent you a dm with the requested information.

IVSaken
March 29th, 2020, 18:35
I have narrowed time down to SUN 6:30pm-10:30pm est

QuiGonJay
March 29th, 2020, 23:47
Would love to join. Is this Classic or Unity? I only have Unity. I cannot get port forward to work on my network. :(

QuiGonJay
March 29th, 2020, 23:48
NM, just saw that it was standard (classic). Thanks.

Jesse0317
March 30th, 2020, 01:50
I would not mind joining in, I'm not free till about 7:00 on Sunday or so though. I have FG Ultimate license for Classic and Unity.

theGlitchyNPC
March 30th, 2020, 10:11
Do you still have open spots? Would love to join

phrcastro
March 31st, 2020, 00:52
Are all spots filled already? Would like to join if possible, playing a bard or druid. Cheers
Pedro

IVSaken
March 31st, 2020, 01:07
yes all spots are filled at the moment, If any spots open I will inform people in the order that they inquired of the opening

toadmar
March 31st, 2020, 02:36
If a spot opens up i would love to join

Metathis
April 1st, 2020, 21:55
Hello! looking for a first game for me! if youre still looking

Ivinski
April 2nd, 2020, 01:50
I would love to join your game. I have played a little off and on over the years but not a pro by any means. Willing to be play a supporting roll if needed.
The time looks good for Saturday or Sunday.

Keldiin
April 2nd, 2020, 02:05
Are you still looking for player?