PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG2 Extinction Curse LOS?

Kreger Bjorn
March 29th, 2020, 04:38
I recently bought the module fo the 1st book of the Extinction Curse AP for FG. The icon on the store page shows that it has predefined LOS maps, but they don't seem to be implemented. Am I missing something or are they they coming in a future update. I do have the ultimate lic for FG Unity and tried looking for an answer before posting to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Trenloe
March 29th, 2020, 11:08
GM maps don't have it. But player maps, where it's relevant do.

For example:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32748

Which maps aren't you seeing it on? A map, with the LoS button clicked, will appear totally masked until you put a token on it and select the token.

Kreger Bjorn
March 29th, 2020, 12:00
Thanks for the response. I had just figured that out and was about to come back and post just that. However I think I ran into another issue. When sharing the map with a player, the map shows up properly (with LoS) on the GM side, but the player side is just blank. I'm sure at this point it's something I'm doing wrong, but just can't figure it out.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's all working now :)

Trenloe
March 29th, 2020, 12:03
I'd recommend you get familiar with the LoS process. There are a few videos in the Sticky threads at the top of the playtest forum. LoS is something completely new to FGU, with a completely different process from what we're used to for both the GM side and the player side. It's worth taking the time to learn it.