PDA

View Full Version : MoreCore - Dungeon Theme

damned
March 28th, 2020, 02:06
This is a variant theme for MoreCore with a more Fantasy/Dungeon feel.
As per any other extensions you can select this on the Load Campaign or Create New Campaign screens when the MoreCore ruleset is selected.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32687

damned
March 28th, 2020, 03:36
Small update loaded.

NickT
May 21st, 2020, 10:00
Hi perhaps I am being unusually stupid but I cannot seem to access any of these themes and extensions, all that are available to download are *.jpgs, If I click on a link that seems to reference the theme/extension itself I invariably end up at thread which is discussing the theme and additions to it without giving me access to download the theme. some of the links seem to indicate attachments are available but all are greyed out, despite the fact that I am logged into the site. I have been going round in circles for over an hour trying to find a download link.... please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Ampersandrew
May 21st, 2020, 11:06
Some of the forum themes hide the download links. I can't recall which one shows them up. Try chaning your forum theme?

I'm using FGResponsive and its shows for me.

Dax Doomslayer
May 21st, 2020, 20:26
Yes make sure you are viewing it in "FGResponsive" (lower left of the screen there's a drop down). Also, if you are using the mobile view like on a phone sometimes that messes it up too from what I've heard.

NickT
May 21st, 2020, 20:52
well it seems to be OK now, but AFAICT I was already on FG-responsive.....oh well thanks for the tips