PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Experienced DnD and Pathfinder, Tue - Thur evenings CST

devdude
March 27th, 2020, 20:24
FG License: FGC Ultimate, will have FGU Ultimate when available on Steam
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for regular weekly games on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evenings 6pm to midnight
Term: Prefer longer term but one-shots and short adventures are good too
Voice: I can use Discord or Skype

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e or Pathfinder 1/2e are what I have done most, but open to other options
Game System Experience: Old school D&D since 1982, Pathfinder.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been using FGC for a while now including DM for a weekly group running Curse of the Crimson Throne (Pathfinder).

Character Type Preferred: I usually try to pick something that rounds out the party. I tend to lean towards Warlocks and Barbarians but have played several other classes
About me: I am pretty aid back. I like to see that rules are followed but I am not a rules lawyer. I don't spend all of my time trying to min/max my characters. I find that a lot of the fun in a character has to do with the character's deficiencies and how to deal with them.

If you are looking for players for a game on Tuesday through Thursday nights PM me and we can see how things work out.