PDA

View Full Version : possible armor table problem

Octavious
March 27th, 2020, 19:09
Hi I am trying to pull up "Hide" (Medium Armor) from the armor table but when I do it gives me Hide from adventuring gear instead of hide armor .. I am using 5e ..

Zacchaeus
March 27th, 2020, 21:12
Both Hide from the Armour table and from the items list both show up as hide armour for me. There's nothing in the PHB that opens an item like in your screenshot, so I'm not sure where that comes from. Is it coming from another module perhaps?

Octavious
March 27th, 2020, 23:34
Hi Zacchaeus,, yes you were right !.. it was the Ghosts of Saltmarsh module I had opened.. guess it was a conflict with that module. Maybe check into that and see why it opens the adventuring gear hide instead of armor ? anyway thanks to pointing me to the right direction at least I can work around to get a copy of the hide armor anyway ..

Edit.. I was trying to get the hide armor from the PHB when this was happening. Also I went to the items list and there are 2 "Hides" one from PHB and one from Ghosts of Saltmarsh..so yes thats it for sure

Zacchaeus
March 29th, 2020, 22:05
I'll have a look. The Hide in Ghosts of Saltmarsh is obviously found in a treasure parcel somewhere. I may need to rename it since it seems to conflict with Hide Armour