PDA

View Full Version : Do 2e books go on sale regularly?

billye1982
March 27th, 2020, 15:38
So I guess I am going to jump into the VTT world but I cant spend $400+ on the full bundle. I see the DMG is on sale so I will probably pick it up, but I wonder if I can pick up the PHB or the MM over the next few weeks on sale.

esmdev
March 27th, 2020, 16:05
So I guess I am going to jump into the VTT world but I cant spend $400+ on the full bundle. I see the DMG is on sale so I will probably pick it up, but I wonder if I can pick up the PHB or the MM over the next few weeks on sale.

Sales change from week to week but there is no definite schedule that I've seen. It is a take your chances kind of thing.

The PHB, DMG and MM are definitely worth it and will get you going. Then you can just wait for other things to go on sale as you desire/need them.

billye1982
March 27th, 2020, 16:15
Sales change from week to week but there is no definite schedule that I've seen. It is a take your chances kind of thing.

The PHB, DMG and MM are definitely worth it and will get you going. Then you can just wait for other things to go on sale as you desire/need them.

OK thanks. I got the DMG and I will watch and see what happens next week. I will obviously need the other core books if they are on sale or not.