PDA

View Full Version : Lfg 5e d&d

Daenaries
March 27th, 2020, 02:27
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a group to join, I am open to creating any character the party may need to make a well rounded group. I really do not have a preference on if its a home brew or book campaign. I have been playing since I was 12, and have played 3.5 and 5. My husband and I really got back into it about 2 years ago and have played at our local comic store Adventures League. I have been using Fantasy Grounds since the beginning of the year and we are in a campaign now with my parents. With the corona-virus lock down and Colorado being in a stay at home. I am currently working from home but am available after 4 MST M-F and anytime on Sundays. My Husband isn't interested in playing with strangers, but I am totally up for it. I like all of D&D- RP, Combat, Exploration, and Politics. Ive tried my hand at DM'ing, but do not have the books on FG for it. Everything I have is hardbacks. Anyways, YES I am a Girl, and Yes I am looking for a party to join. Hit me up, let me know. :)

Danaries

shezingzh
March 27th, 2020, 18:20
I use FG Unity. It does not work with FG Classic.

You and your hubby are welcome to join as I am looking for 3 more people. I have 1 confirmed 1 tentative.

CST (UTC/GMT -4)

shooting for sat or sun time will be decided on when all players login

I do not use VOiP (voice over IP software such as discord etc.)

If you do have Unity please login to test. GM:Shez Game: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Pass: request by e-mail ([email protected])

Once connected roll up your character level 4 to start. We have 1 rogue in the party. I have the entire essentials collection.