PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Cleric - Friday PST 8PM-12:30

Griogre
January 16th, 2007, 22:00
I'm looking for a player to run a cleric in my Valon Friday night game. The character would start at 7th level and would have to be good. I am mostly running core rules plus most of the general feats from the PH2.

I do have my own panthon of gods, mostly Norse, Finnish, Celtic and some of the core. I'm looking for a reliable mature player who would be able to commit to a weekly game.

If you are interested in playing PM me. I'd like to have you sit-in on a session and run the party's current (NPC) cleric on a trial basis to make sure the group is compatible.

Tyrannar
January 17th, 2007, 12:59
I'm looking for a reliable mature player who would be able to commit to a weekly game.
???
I might be intrested but you'd have to explain what "a reliable mature player who would be able to commit to a weekly game" means

Griogre
January 17th, 2007, 20:01
It means you would show up and on time most every week, I run every week except for a few times a year by major holidays. It means if you could not show up you would have the courtesy to let the me and the rest of the group know ahead of time and if that was not possible due to some emergency you would let us know what happened reasonably soon after the fact.

To put it another way, basically you are saying Friday night is a D&D night and barring a major family or work/school commitment - for fun - I play D&D that night.

Salareigns
January 25th, 2007, 19:01
Have you found your cleric? I'm interested in playing if you'll have me.

Griogre
January 28th, 2007, 06:54
I have found a cleric for my Friday night game. For those of you looking for a casual game where you can sign up on a week by week basis, feel free to check out my Rappan Athuk open table dungeon crawl which runs mosts Saturdays at Noon PST (GMT-8). You can see the details here (https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35) at Four Ugly Monsters.