PDA

View Full Version : Explorer's Guide to Wildemount - Exandrian Calendar

Drazulfel
March 26th, 2020, 19:17
Thank you so much to mattekure for helping me get this to work!

Attached is a calendar mod & extension for the calendar in the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, including holidays.

Put the .mod in the modifications folder, and the .ext in the extensions folder. Don't forget to load the extension before opening up your campaign, and you can activate the mod from the library in your campaign to gain access to the calendar.

LordEntrails
March 26th, 2020, 20:28
Thanks for sharing :)

I've beenthinking to buy this and use it for my next campaign. Either this of the new MTG/Greek setting.

One question, why is it called "CollapseCalendar.mod" and not "ExandrianCalendar.mod"?

mattekure
March 26th, 2020, 21:24
Thanks for sharing :)

I've beenthinking to buy this and use it for my next campaign. Either this of the new MTG/Greek setting.

One question, why is it called "CollapseCalendar.mod" and not "ExandrianCalendar.mod"?
The module file name doesn’t matter. I assume it’s called the collapse because he started with one of the examples in my tutorial called collapsecalendar

Drazulfel
March 27th, 2020, 03:11
The module file name doesn’t matter. I assume it’s called the collapse because he started with one of the examples in my tutorial called collapsecalendar

Yup. What he said.

The calendar in-game is named Exandrian Calendar. It's just the mod file that's name CollapseCalendar.

LordEntrails
March 28th, 2020, 07:01
Ah, well good. I've renamed it in my folder so I actually can remember what it refers to :)

halfdust
August 27th, 2020, 13:05
Please accept my deepest thanks to your work. This just beefed up my campaign in Wildmount so much. I appreciate you.

Happy KillMore
January 24th, 2021, 17:27
Anyone else have trouble with this making every day Miresen (the first day of the week)? Columns at the top of the calendar show that each day has a different name, but when you select a day and make it the current day, it always says it's Miresen.

EDIT: If I change the year, then it changes which day of the week it always is (advancing the year by one, the day drops back by one).