PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 5E Experienced player new to FG

IndyIrish
March 26th, 2020, 18:34
I've been playing D&D since the 80s as a child. Yes, Old school Vet.
I currently run a group IRL once a month. But I am new to VTT and looking to play outside of my group. I figured now is the best time as any to start.
Im in Central Time Zone.
Best playing days are every Sunday evening, Monday & Wednesday nights. Other nights will have to be planed around IRL sessions and life events.
Love home brews. Plays well with others. Creative with RP.
I have both classic and Unity. (Yes, I purchased both on same day.)
Discord available by the same name.

I have tried several times on Roll 20 to join groups. I never heard from anyone to join. So I gave up on wasted money.
I dont want to DM, I want to play. :bandit:

Nydhog
March 26th, 2020, 23:10
I have been talking my wife about possibly starting up a digital game in the coming weeks that would be every other week. I'd happily run any edition from 2nd AD&D thru 5E (save for 4th, hate 4th ed) for a group. I'll keep you posted on that!

IndyIrish
March 26th, 2020, 23:36
This sounds perfect. Let me know if you want to DM 5E. I never played 3-4. I played Red Box and AD&D until books for Forgotten Realms started coming out. I started playing again 2 years ago with tE. Thats what I run now.

IndyIrish
March 26th, 2020, 23:38
This sounds perfect. Let me know if you want to DM 5E. I never played 3-4. I played Red Box and AD&D until books for Forgotten Realms started coming out. I started playing again 2 years ago with 5E. Thats what I run now.