PDA

View Full Version : LFG - DnD 5e - Sun - ET - Have 3, need DM and others

NCCraftBeer
March 24th, 2020, 22:27
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: Mixed. Three friends who started playing in 3.5e, but haven't played much in years.
Location/Timezone: ET
Availability: Sunday evenings
Preferred role: Player (can contribute to DM for content, costs, etc
Game style: Looking for more roll playing, but still lighthearted, easy going group. I have two good friends of mine who used to play in HS together as part of 3.5e as well as other systems. We're looking to get back together, but we need a DM and possibly other players. Due to schedules, Sunday evening ET is the only time we can get together consistently. We're willing to contribute to costs. Also, I would be willing to DM for some adventures, but don't have all the necessary accounts, materials, etc.

We have or can setup accounts in Discord, Twitch, DnDBeyond, Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Astral, whatever. We all have PCs and headsets with mics.

Zanecane
March 25th, 2020, 23:14
Hello NCCraftBeer

I am an experienced DM with a little over 1,200 hours of DMing experience; or about 400 sessions under my belt (Thank you steam play time counter). I have just recently purchased Fantasy Grounds and have spent the past few days learning the system. Having already spent over 80 dollars buying the ultimate license, I would like to put it to use. So, if you and your friends are interested then lets meet up and see if we are a good match.

NCCraftBeer
March 25th, 2020, 23:20
Sounds good. I'll message you.

Curleydave
March 25th, 2020, 23:26
Let me know if there's room for another player. Would be very interested in joining in. I'm also on the East coast so time is not an issue. Still learning the FG tool but I'm a pretty quick study. Let me know.

NCCraftBeer
March 26th, 2020, 02:51
Let me know if there's room for another player. Would be very interested in joining in. I'm also on the East coast so time is not an issue. Still learning the FG tool but I'm a pretty quick study. Let me know.

If I get it setup, I will.

IndyIrish
March 26th, 2020, 05:54
Hey guys,

Veteran player since the 80s here. I DM my at home group. But I am looking to jump in as a player online.

I saw your schedule is set for Sunday evenings. I could get down on this. I am in the central time zone. I can adjust accordingly.

If you have a spot at the table, are you using classic or Unity? I just joined FGU and I am very interested.

I have discord. Same name if you want to invite me. "IndyIrish" I have the books at home.

Im very chill and would love to jump in.