PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: cannot read modifier on sheriff star

RudyBoe
March 24th, 2020, 21:04

Hi guys, for some reason the modifier number inside the star is very hard to read. I cannot find how to change the color, I'd like it to be dark so I can actually read it. Any tips on how to do that?

RudyBoe
March 25th, 2020, 14:06
It is called the modifier stack... in Savage worlds skin the text color is black, on a grey background, which is fine. In deadlands it is a pinkish white on a light gray background ,and I cannot read it? I only found out there was a number on there by accident..

Doswelk
March 25th, 2020, 20:08

Hi guys, for some reason the modifier number inside the star is very hard to read. I cannot find how to change the color, I'd like it to be dark so I can actually read it. Any tips on how to do that?

It's black for me, what extensions have you loaded?

Talyn
March 25th, 2020, 22:13
Black on mine, too. Double check that you're not using other extensions. If you are, disable them one by one until you find the culprit.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32559&stc=1&d=1585170780

Moon Wizard
March 25th, 2020, 22:16
Yes, I was just going to double-check that it was correct before responding. My guess was also that you had more than one theme extension enabled, and they are interfering with each other.

Regards,
JPG

RudyBoe
March 25th, 2020, 22:55
You are both correct, I had multiple themes selected. Kudos to Kevin (Doswell) for helping me setting it straight over discord. Thanks for helping, guys!