PDA

View Full Version : Not Recognizing Key?

Astyllis
March 24th, 2020, 13:59
I have a subscription to the Ultimate license, I've purchased various modules, etc. When I install, it recognizes all of them and I can see it installing everything for those after I put in my login credentials.

I have set up the necessary forwarding and when I tell it that I want to start a new demo campaign, I can run the test and get a success.

Once everything is set up and installed and I've put in the license key, the launcher gives me no option to start a regular campaign. It will allow me to create a demo campaign, but not a full campaign. I have tried manually inputting the key with and without the hyphens, I have tried direct C&P of the number from the email into the field in the launcher. Nothing seems to work. It absolutely will not let set up or join anything other than demo campaigns.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what's happening? Is there something that I'm missing? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help that anyone can give on this.

Zacchaeus
March 24th, 2020, 14:02
Is this Unity or Classic?

Can you show us a screenshot of your start screen.

Astyllis
March 24th, 2020, 14:09
Nevermind. I figured out the issue and am, in fact, a dumbass. Thanks for the response!

cormacmackeane
March 25th, 2020, 19:47
how did you fix it? i am trying to rule out me being a dumbass

LordEntrails
March 25th, 2020, 22:07
Make sure you capitalize and use dashes.Maybe that was what was causing the OP's issues.