PDA

View Full Version : PFS2: Pathfinder Society Quest #4: P 27 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 26 March 2020 @8PMEST

Skratching
March 24th, 2020, 02:55
My usual group of DND 5E group is looking to expand and try out PF2E. We are looking to explore this option with new and veteran players alike. If you are a new player and would like to use a pregenerated character please let me know and I will send you the appropriate information. In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
GM Timezone: EST
GM License: Ultimate

Time: 27 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 26 March 2020 @8PM EST

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society
Time Allotment: Plan for two hours as many of the players will be new (As well as as the GM)

About the scenario:

Information Required (can be sent in a direct message)
Player Name:
Organized Play ID/Character ID:
Character Name:
Faction:
Current XP:
Current GP:
Current Fame:

Quest Information

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

Venture-Captain Calisro Bennary has arranged for the PC's transport to the pirate haven of Port Peril to make contact with Free Captain Stella Fane and negotiate a contract with her, facilitating Society movements through the pirate blockades in the area. The job seems simple: track down the the pirate captain, secure the agreement, and then return to Absalom. But few things are simple when a den of villainous pirates is involved, and it's unlikely the PCs will be able to leave Port Peril without throwing a few punches in a proper pub brawl!

Written by James Case.

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Game Calendar HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=4087)

Malkavian_Andi
March 24th, 2020, 07:22
I'm up for it. Bringing my rogue 3.
(Also bringing some FG and PF2 experience, so feel free to ask any questions you have during the game).

Artaron
March 24th, 2020, 12:57
Applied with my monk Alarion.

Carog the Fat
March 25th, 2020, 12:17
Applied as well

Skratching
March 26th, 2020, 22:51
One slot has opened up. For those who have accepted look at your inboxes for discord information.